Idaho Master Thespian's center of chaos

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Arthritis- it really sucks

For the past couple of days, I have had my latest bout with stiffness of the joints. This time it was in my left knee, which while annoying was at least still tolerable more or less.At least I could still get around. I have had it in my foot before and that REALLY was almost intolerable .

I think the problem is that I ran track and cross country in high school. Also since I don't drive a car I walk a lot and in the preceding years there have been times where I have tripped or stumbled and banged both my knees up . And Ok, yes, I AM a little overweight so yes, I am not entirely innocent in this scenerio.

If it is already this bad when I am 37, what is it gonna be like when I'm REALLY up there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home