Idaho Master Thespian's center of chaos

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Another example of my weirdness

The other day, during my get ready for work routine,I noticed I was running low on underarm deodorant and thus resolved to stop by the store after I clocked out for the day.I took the nearly empty container with me to remind me to stop at the store rather than write out a grocery list because I thought I could too easily inadvertently throw out the list.

While at work, a co-worker wanted to borrow a quarter for her lunch from someone. I emptied out the contents of my pocket to find a quarter and so my supervisor noticed the deodorant container. Laughing, she asked me what that was all about. I explained that I might overlook a slip of paper, but something as large and cumbersome as a canister would definitely help me remember. She said that was a good idea but I am still going to wager that the average joe does not do that sort of thing and sticks to paper lists, but so the hell what? It works for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home