Idaho Master Thespian's center of chaos

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Super Bowl prediction

Pittsburgh by at least 10 points-probably more.

If I were a betting man,that is what my pragmatist side says. Now in a ideal world, I would love to see Seattle win. The reasons are that Seattle is relatively close to Idaho so it is like rooting for the neighborhood team. Also, I have been to Seattle. I am sure Pittsburgh is a nice town and lovely people and God willing I will vist sometime, but I have been to Seattle and know the city is lovely and the people I met were nice, friendly and helpful. I will be cheering Seattle on and will be pleasantly surprised if they win, but I know Pittsburgh is a tough team. However, they have won before. Come on, share the glory!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home